What is the Process?
You won’t be overwhelmed when working with Supportive Divorce Solutions. We lead you through our easy, step-by-step process.
- Consultation – At the initial meeting we listen to your concerns and identify your priorities. The goal is for you to leave with a clear idea of the process and services that we are providing you so that you are confident and well-informed.
- Gather and Document Information – With our guidance, all the necessary documents and information that is needed is gathered, organized and stored securely. The information will be used to complete your Net Worth Statement and is essential for negotiations and to your financial goals.
- Analyze and Develop Scenarios – We will analyze the financial information checking for accuracy and reporting any concerns to your attorney or mediator. Based on your goals and priorities we will develop financial scenarios to meet the needs of proposed agreements. We can also develop budgets for your interim divorce and post-divorce life.
- Recommendations – We will review with you and your attorney the effects of possible settlements. We will guide you in negotiating an agreement that meets the priorities you have for you and your children. These recommendations are made to fulfill your future needs and conform to the negotiations available.
- Implement – Once the divorce is finalized we can assist you in completing the post-divorce follow-up. This may include changing beneficiaries, titles on assets or drafting a new will.
- Monitor – Some clients find it helpful for us to assist them after the divorce is over. We can meet with you as needed to ensure that you are on track and confident about your new life. We can also introduce you to other professionals. These professionals include: money managers, accountants, insurance brokers, healthcare insurance professionals, realtors and bankers to name a few. They have been vetted by Supportive Divorce Solutions and are trustworthy, knowledgeable and compassionate.